Notes from the Consultant’s Jungle is written and managed by Bob Landstrom.
Bob Landstrom is an IT/Business consultant based in Atlanta, GA USA. Bob’s background is in Data Centers, IS Security, IT Governance, and IT Strategy and Planning. The scope of his work includes IT/Business alignment, Data Center consolidation and planning, Data Center Energy Assessments, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, IS Security, Convergence, Service Catalogs, and strategic technology road maps.
- BSEE, University of Pittsburgh
- MSEE, University of Missouri
- Master Certificate, Security Management, Villanova University
- CGEIT- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise Information Technology
- CISSP- Certified Information System Security Professional
- CDCDP- Certified Data Center Design Professional
- DCEP- Data Center Energy Practitioner (Trainer, and Cooling Specialist)
Data Center trends and innovations
Web2.0 technologies applied to enterprise IT
- Social Media